Click on each Title below to read more
+ Our Goals
Our first goal when managing a property is to understand the owner’s goal for their property. This way we can appropriately attend to each individual need of a certain owner and property. Next, we establish a relationship with your tenants, and make sure that our role is transparent as the property manager. In order to build this strong relationship with the tenants, we maintain good communication and are quick to respond to any of their needs. We also convey to them how best to reach us, how to pay rent, the rules of the property, and any other informaiton they will need.
We take pride in the up-keep of each one of our properties. We have a staff of licensed, insured, and experienced contractors that care for our properties. We ensure a response to any maintenance issue within 24 hours, and emergencies are handled immediately. We inspect each of our properties before move-in and move-out, and fill out a detailed report. We want to ensure that our tenants are happy and satisfied in our properties, which is why we spend so much of our time maintaining the quality of our properties.
+ Screening / Application Procedure
Applications are submitted online and an online credit check, nationwide criminal background check, rental history, job history, and reference check follow. We ensure the highest quality of tenants for all of our properties.
We collect and process all rent monies from tenants. Tenants can pay their rent online through the Online Tenant Portal, which can be conveniently accessed through this website.
All tenants must pay a security deposit to ensure their pledge of complying with the terms of the rental agreement. When a tenant moves out, they must meet all conditions of the deposit refund sheet to get their deposit refunded.
Pets are allowed for approved properties only, (most rentals do not allow pets). All tenants who have pets must pay an additional deposit. The additional deposit is $300, which may be refundable upon move-out conditions. All dog breeds are welcome.
Inspections of each property are completed at move-in and move-out and then additional inspections are made throughout the year.
+ Oregon Smoking Law
Smoking is not allowed inside any of our properties.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week full service property management
- Advertising on different rental websites, Craigslist, Zillow and much more
- Online Application, Qualification, and Screening of prospective tenants
- Preparation of tenant’s month-to-month rental or lease agreements
- Collection of tenant’s deposits and rents
- Full inspection of clients’ property
- Managing insurance claims
- Detailed check-in/checkout inspections, reports and photos
- Detailed monthly and annual statements
- Detailed account statements
- Notice service, including eviction service and court service